Tuesday 28 January 2014

Family Friends.... and a trip back in time

Hey All

Second post in the same month is pretty good.


This month is turning out to be a pretty good month. I had some family friends come down to visit for two days and we went to Epcot and Hollywood Studios. I signed up for the Princess 5K in Feb and I got to go to Medieval Times which I have always wanted to go to.
 Not sure if I posted this but in December I went to cirque du soleil with my partner in crime Allison.


They have a Medieval Times in Toronto but I have never been which I was always sad about because in school Medieval Times was my favourite time period to study. Allison's birthday is coming up and so me, her and three other wonderful Canadians headed over to the one here in Florida for her Birthday. It was so cool because when we first got there we saw the village which was so cool. They had all of the old tools and different artifacts all put together to look like a real Medieval village. The torture room was kind of terrifying though but it helped when the guy who worked there told me that none of those were real. After the rest of the group arrived we went into a big room with merchandise and a really neat bar. They then called us in by our colors. The colors are set to go with a Knight. There were six different colors which were split into two  teams. Our Knight was the yellow one and the black and white and red knights were also on our side. The other side was yellow and red, green and blue. The King and the Princess were brought out and there was an evil guy as there always is in plays. They Knights all competed in fun little games and when they won they received roses from the Princess. Then the threat from the bad guy came and the battle began. There were sword fights and joisting among each knight. Our Knight was pretty good but the Blue knight won and choose an adorable little girl in his section to be his princess (it was so cute). He then battle the evil guy, won and then we all cheered.

It was a dinner and show so we of course ate an excellent meal with our hands. We had chicken and ribs as well a tomato broth and bread with an apple pastry for dessert. I had the best time EVER!



On a side I tried the cronut which is amazing and now I am hooked.




For more magic ... stay posted 

No comments:

Post a Comment