Thursday 27 June 2013

Here Together... Friends Forever

Hey Guys


So I have had a pretty crazy week. I thought I would take some time before bed to write down what I have done so far since I have a busy week coming up with July 1st and 4th.
I will be off Canada Day and will be working 10 hours on July 4th so it will be a good week.


This week was my friend Courtney's (Canada attractions)  last week.  It was awesome because most times I do not get to go to be at anyone's last anything but I got to go to Courtney's last Fantasmic, last Illuminations and throw out.

On Monday I stayed home and relaxed until night time when I went out with girls from the Canadian pavilion.

My Pineapple.. Yum
On Tuesday I slept in which was nice and then I met up with Kailei and Katie at DTD. Kailei went to hang out with a friend so Katie and I went shopping and then headed over to Hollywood Studios for Courtney's last Fantasmic. When I was at DTD I had a chocolate covered pineapple which was so super good. We also took a boat over to Old Key West to take the bus to Hollywood.
     When we got to Hollywood Studios we met up with Kailei, Matt (Canada Attractions), Courtney and Lorin (Canada F&B). We had so much fun and although it was sad that it was Courtney's last I am so happy I got to spend it with her. Afterwards we went back to Courtney's house for her throw out :(.

On Wed I had a very short day at work since I went in at 10:30 and got to leave around 3. I got to leave early so that I could see Courtney do her last spiel at the attraction. I was so happy I got to see it and was very lucky to get off in time for it.
    Afterwards Matt and I went to find a gift for Courtney (which she loved). We went and ate at the American Adventure and then met up with a whole group of amazing people and did a walk around the world where we drank, ate and rode Norway's boat ride. We ended the evening with Illuminations.

Next month we will losing some more really awesome Canadians and it will be tough to say good bye (for now) but we will also be getting some more Canadians so there will be good with the bad.

I am going to be posting my Canada Day blog soon so look out for it :)

For more magic ... stay posted

No comments:

Post a Comment