Monday 24 June 2013

Shop til I.... Shop more

Hey All

Last Monday and Tuesday I forgot my camera which means that I have no pictures for the first part of the post. Sorry :(

Last Monday was a pretty relaxed day. I did my laundry in the morning and went to get the mail. Later in the day Zac and I went to both premium outlets to do some shopping. I was really happy because I found this really cool dress. While we were at one of the outlets a  huge thunder storm broke out. I was a little worried we would not get back to the I-trolly in time but Zac led the way and we made it home. The rain stopped by the time we got back and since it was Monday  we headed to games.

On Tuesday I went to property control with Kailei, Tori and Katie. Afterwards we were hungry so we took a cab over to the boardwalk and went to the ESPN bar/restaurant. We sat at a very high table which I thought I was going to fall off of. Afterwards we went to Epcot and Kailei did a Duffy Bear around the world. We met up with Zac and we went to Canada kidcot where Kailei colored her Duffy and Tori gave Allison her panda ball (okay she threw it at her which was very funny.) It started to pour rain and thunder so we were stuck at Canada kidcot for a while. When the rain stopped we all went and ate at the electric umbrella. After that we went home tired :(. I went back to my room and relaxed, watched some movies and talked to my family.

On Saturday I was off early so I met up with Julie (who had the day off) and we went shopping. It was so awesome to hang out with her. I don't think I have told the story of how I met Julie so I will take a minute to tell it.

          When I was at the interview in Toronto I was so nervous before hand and everyone around me was talking in little groups so I decided that I was going to talk to someone so I was less nervous. There was a girl in front of me wearing really cool Disney jewelry so I told her how much I liked it and she told me she liked mine :). Then we all went in  a classroom and Julie and I sat beside each other and jumped up and down like little school girls at the Disney videos we were shown. It made me feel so much better talking to Julie that day and so I am super excited to  have her here now:)
  
 Last night for our games this week we went to MK for a scavenger hunt. It was definitely one of my favourite nights. Leah and I were on a team together and we definitely had a fun time finding everything.
 
On a side note my family is amazing because I received a really really cool care package today. There were notes from my mom, dad and sister which is exactly what I have been needing lately. 
 
Also it is my parents 24th anniversary today. I love my parents so much and miss them like crazy :) 
  Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad <3 
For more magic ... stay posted



No comments:

Post a Comment