Thursday 18 April 2013

A Little Faith.... And Pixie Dust

Hey

So I have been crazy busy but I am going to try to catch you up on everything I have been doing since I got here.

First off I will mention that I did get a phone when I got down here and then of course lost it. It is all good now though since I got a new phone but got to keep my old phone number.

I have been down here for 9 days already which is crazy. Everyday goes so fast and melts together.

Last post I said that I had not met the roommate I am sharing a room with and later that night I did meet her. Her name is Kimmi and she is from Japan and is AMAZING. She and I are planning on going to Universal on my day off Sunday (for my first time).

So I will let you know that I have started training but I will let that be it's own post later.

I know when I was reading other posts I loved reading about the fun stuff they got to do so that is what I am going to write about.

Day off number 1 (Friday the 12th)

So Sat was traditions which means that we did not have our park passes yet however Zac (Canada, Attractions) graciously used his gate pass so we were his guests. Me, Bry and April (Canada, F&B) went with Zac to AK and MK and saw Wishes at night which was amazing. I loved everything about that day and it was a great way to start off my year.

Mon the 22nd

I went to games night which was awesome. Games night is when a group of the Canadians get together to play games. This is done every Monday.

Tues the 16th

Tuesday was Discovery Day but it was also the morning I lost my phone (very sad face). I enjoyed it so much but later on I was distracted since I did not have my phone and was worried about it. Kailei and Mary  (fellow start date merchies) were awesome people however and distracted me a little bit by taking me around Epcot as a guest. We went on the Nemo and friends ride (which is amazing) as well as the revamped Test Track and also dipped into Canada to watch the 360 degree movie attraction which I have seen so many times and yet still love it. After that I left them so I could go home to rest since I was both physically and mentally exhausted.

If I can get a hold of Bry I will be headed to HS with her since I have today and tomorrow off. Also Today is my trainer Shelby's Birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to her.

I will leave you with a picture of me at AK
For more magic...stay posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment