Tuesday 30 April 2013

Girls.... Just Wanna Have Fun

My Days Off


My RDO (regular days off) are Monday and Tuesday. I really like that right now I have Mondays off because normally Mondays are blah but not to me.

Yesterday Laura D, April and I all had the day off so we went to Magic Kingdom to check out the New Fantasyland since I have not seen it yet and then headed off to Hollywood Studios.


We took the monorail to Magic Kingdom in the morning and saw the new Fantasyland. I loved Gaston's Taveren where Lefou's Brew is the signature drink  (it is very good)

After I bought these really pretty fairy mickey ears we headed to Hollywood Studios and went on pretty much all the rides and shows.


The day was amazing with it only pouring rain during lunch when we were safely under an umbrella at a picnic table. The night ended in a somewhat sad note however because of the weather they had to cancel Fantasmic and then walking home from my bus stop to my house I was soaked from head to toe. Despite the rain it was an awesome day with my girls <3.

We just had our Inspection and I get to go pick up cookies from the front desk. YAY. So of course I am going to go do that. I also have to get my laundry from the dryer and go to Wal-Mart.
On a side note we get a bunch more awesome Canadians today including a new Canada Merch (Alex). Can't wait :)

For more magic ... stay posted

1 comment:

  1. You are the luckiest person for getting a amazing job like this!You go girl,you make Canada Proud!

    ReplyDelete