Monday 22 April 2013

Singing... In the rain

 Hey Everyone

I have today off so I thought I would try to get up a post. My post about work is going to have to wait however because I have still not had my "prove it day" when I find out if I can succeed on my own. That day is tomorrow so I will try to post my work post sometime at the end of this week.
 
I have done a lot of awesome stuff since my last blog post. I will try to write everything I can remember. The days all melt together so I am hoping the dates are right.
 
I have been having so much fun with my Canadian arrival group (Laura D, Laura S, Bry, Mike, Kailie,  April, Mel and Mary). We have been finding time to hang out even though we all have crazy training schedules. They are all so amazing and awesome. I don't know if I could have got through "throw in" without them beside me or without my fellow merch friend Katie who is equally as awesome.
 
I also have an awesome new friend named Rodrigo who is from Mexico. He has become my Walmart buddy which is always a very good thing to have here.
 

Hollywood Studios
On Thursday the 18th Bry and I had the day off so she and I decided that we would go to Hollywood Studios. She had lunch with a friend so I went to the pool and had an awesome time swimming and sunbathing. After I went home and got ready I went to get Bry from her house and we met up with Kailie and headed to Hollywood studios. We had to go to Walgreens (located across form Vista) first because Bry was burnt to a crisp and she needed aloe. Zac got off work after 5 so we met him at HS and had dinner at one of the quick serve places which was awesome. We did Tower of Terror and The Great Movie ride and walked around dancing to the music for a little bit. I wanted to see Fantasmic but the early show was standing room only so I choose to wait and see the 9:30 show. We went shopping to pass the time and then Kailie and Bry ditched me (with good reason since Bry had to get up early) but Zac stayed and we watched Fantasmic. Zac went and bought a really cool light up Fantasmic Mickey hat (I will be buying one soon) and we got good seats up front. There was a good amount of wind however and we were splashed by the water cannons. They had to pause the show but they did resume it (yay Disney) . I can not wait to see it 100 times more.


 
On Friday the 19 Laura D, April and I had the day off so after my very long sleep (it was sooo needed) I went to join them around 2 at the pool. It rained for a little so we sat at the sheltered part of the pool and decided we would meet the others for dinner. Plans kept getting changed but we ended up going to Epcot in time to miss the fireworks :(. At that point it was me, April, Laura D, Kailie, and Mel. At Epcot we saw Rodrigo so he came with us to Downtown Disney. We ate at House of Blues and met up with Bry after dinner.
 
Yesterday Sunday April 21st  I went to Universal with my awesome roommate Kimie and my new friend from Japan (Nori) who is also awesome. It was my first time there so I really wanted to go to see the Harry Potter castle.
 

We left around 11 and arrived there around 12. We took the I Ride which is a modern trolley which is only .25 for Disney Cast Members. The I Ride takes you down International Drive so it will really come in handy. It is also not that far from Commons which is really good. Kimie, Nori and I got there and had a bite to eat and then  Nori and I purchased our year passes :). When we got in the park we went on Hulk which was awesome. Right after however it down poured so we went to the indoor Spider Man ride. We then made our way to the Wizarding World in the pouring rain. After the amazing castle ride the rain had stopped. However it did rain the whole rest of the day on and off so we stuck with the indoor rides. Although we were wet we had an awesome day and went home and fell right to sleep around 11.






Sorry the post was so long

For more magic ... stay posted

No comments:

Post a Comment