Saturday 6 April 2013

Three More Days to Go..... Happy Birthday to Me



I leave for Disney World in three days and today just happens to be my 22nd Birthday!

My family and my best friends came to my house tonight for a birthday/ going away party. I am glad to say that there were no tears however I may end up crying a river later tonight before I go to bed :(

My aunt made the most amazing birthday/ going away cake that was of course Disney themed.


My Awesome Birthday/Going Away Cake
 
 
 
This is also the first blog I have wrote in a while so I will let you know a little about what has been going on since March 8th.
 
On April 1st I had my last day of work at Cineplex. It was most definitely a day full of tears since it was my first real job and I have been there for 4 1/2 years. My managers are amazing as well as my fellow cast members who I will miss like crazy.
Although it was sad to say goodbye to everyone I know that I will be back in a year.
I am also just about ready. I am not fully packed but my mom and I did a practice pack and I am 5lbs below the weight limit which is a VERY good thing. I also have my visa and other documents ready to go :)
That is all I have to say for now but I thought I would leave you with a great Disney Birthday quote (thanks to my sister for reminding me)
Also I am glad that Laura  is safe and sound in Orlando!! :)
For more magic...stay posted :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment