Tuesday 9 April 2013

I Made it here.... Tired but Alive

Hey everyone

It is very late but I wanted to do a quick post.

I went to the airport this morning and met up with Bryanna  who is my "Disney Sister" after just a few months (love my life :) ). I did have two very silly moments one which included me having to go back to security to get a stamp I got in the wrong place the first time and the second which was me realizing my shirt had been on backwards from the time I woke up to the time I was finished at security.
Me and Bry at Orlando International Airport

Me and Bry went to Walmart which took a long time. We arrived home at 8:00pm and I had a good cry in my room to my parents. I met up with one of the merch girls and she made me feel so much better,she even helped me unpack (a reason I love nice people). She arrived 7 weeks ago so she is very in the know.

I have met all my roommates except the one I am sharing a room with (figures). Three are from Japan and the one who arrived today is from China. I also have a roommate who is from Mexico but she leaves in 7 weeks. My one roommate will be leaving very soon since today was her last day.


I am very tired so this post may seem a little messy and all over the place.

I will try to write more later.


For more magic...stay posted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment